Friday 3 June 2011

My favorite mascara ever ~ Covergirl Lash Blast

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara*
Image taken from www.covergirl.com



I began my love affair with this chubby orange tube of mascara way back in the summer of May2009 and may I say, CG Lash Blast completely blew me away ( pun intended :P). 

I have been madly in love with this cutie past two years and I can tell you we are in for the long run. I have a couple of other mascaras but they are sitting idle on my vanity. I just never seem to get bored of the CG lash Blast. This mascara is everything it promises to be. It gives just the right amount of volume, doesn’t clump at all and is super duper waterproof. Plus this comes in 4 colors-Very Black, Black, Black brown and Brown. I have this in Black Brown. I love that this comes in so many colors. Dark brown looks so much more natural than stark dark black.




Price? $8

The Good?

  • This volumizes my lash just the right amount. And is super buildable without clumping.
  • I love the mascara wand length. It is just right. Some mascara wands which are too long can get a little difficult to apply.
  • Priced economically.
  • I LOVE the fact that it comes in so many colors. The color Black Brown is perfect for Indian skins. It looks very very natural.
  • Its completely waterproof. But still it is very easy to remove.


  The Not so Good ?
  •            It is not available in India. I have to ask my friends from US to get it.



             Makeup- Mantra Rating:- 10/10

I love this mascara to pieces. And have already repurchased a few times. I will probably keep using this as long as Covergirl makes them. It is way better than some of the high end mascaras I have used in the past. I love how buildable this is! No clumping what so ever!

Have you tried CG Lash Blast ? Do try the color Black Brown. Its beautiful!!!.

2 comments:

  1. nice blog u got..followin u :)
    do check out mine..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks :) :) i will be surely checking out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete