Sunday 12 June 2011

Lip Gloss Love ~ Bourjois Effet 3d Max Lipgloss in 68 Brun etincelant , Review , Swatches

Bourjois Effet 3D Max lipgloss


Bourjois is one of my favorite drugstore brands. Have you seen their collection of blushes? It is really amazing. I think Bourjois is the only drugstore brand in India which has so many shades in blushes. Their eye liner collection is huge as well. They have eye pencils in many different formulas like the Smoky pencils, the Metallic ones etc etc.

Bourjois lipglosses are quite famous and are raved about by quite a few people. I have been using the Effet 3D max lipgloss for a few months now and it is one of my go to makeup product. The color I have (68 Brun etincelant) is a nude pink color and it goes perfectly with just about any lipstick. I use this on its own for a quick simple makeup look. This color also works amazingly to tone down bright lipsticks. You know for one of those days when I am feeling very adventorus about my makeup and put on a bright lip. But just on the way out I re think the color. Instead of wiping off that gorgeous bright coral/pink lipstick I just swipe this gloss once. And these are the only drugstore lipglosses which have not dried out my lips.



Price? Around Rs 550



Swatch Of Bourjois Effet 3D Max Lipgloss in Number 68 (Brun etincelant)

The Good?

  • I love the color! Nude pink with silver and golden micro shimmer.
  • This lipgloss doesn’t dry out my lips at all.
  • I love the applicator. It’s not a regular doe tip applicator. It’s a plastic spatula type of thing.
  • There is no discernible smell or taste.

The Not So Good?

  • This gloss doesn’t last for a very long time on my lips. Probabaly because it is not sticky at all. I like my lip glosses to be a little sticky.


Makeup-Mantra rating 9/10

Nude pinks are my favorite color in for blushes and lip makeup things. This lip gloss color is right up my alley. I love that I can swipe this on and I can be sure it is looking pretty. My favorite combination with this is Maybelline Color sensational lipstick in Crazy for Coffee. I would totally recommend this lip gloss for just about any skin tone. They do very pretty bright colors in this range as well.

Do you have any favorite Bourjois product?



3 comments:

  1. That is such a gorgeous color! I've never heard of this brand but I have we have it somewhere in my area.


    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Dinah : Its an European brand...I believe this is available in US..Check it out if you can..They have some great products :)

    @Ik : Check out the entire 3D max range..it has some really pretyy colors.. :)

    ReplyDelete