Saturday 11 June 2011

Hi Honey ! ~ Lush Honey I washed the kids soap

LUSH Honey I washed the kids soap


I have a love-love relationship with the word honey. I love the yummy taste and the subtle sweet warm smell of honey. And I love the warm fuzzy feeling I get when I hear Hi my Honey Buns ! from the other end of the cell phone network J.

Lush Honey I washed the kids soap is no exception to this rule. This smells HEAVENLY. You have to smell this to believe it. It smells of honey mixed with  caramel  toffee . Simply yummilicious. Every time  I have a bath with this soap I feel like having a cupcake which smells exactly like this.

Price? Rs 330 for 100gms

The Good ?
This is one of my favorite scent in the world. I wish someone makes a perfume which smells exactly like this. And I love how non drying this is. My skin feels softer after using this soap.


The Not so good ?
Its very pricey for what is essentially a bar of soap. Also if you are not careful about storing it ,it will melt very quickly. I cut this into smaller pieces so that it lasts longer.

Makeup-Mantra rating  - 10/10

I feel like breaking into a sweet melody whenever I am showering with this soap, though with my singing talent the melody will be anything but sweet. But you get the idea. I love using this soap especially during winter days when a little bit of warmth  is always welcome.

This is my favorite soap ever! Have you used Lush Honey I washed the kids soap? Do you love it as much ?

3 comments:

  1. i love this soap too :):) find it little expensive but so worth the money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya isn't it? I went to Lush atleast 3 times before i paid Around 400 for this soap..I asked the SA to cut into smaller slabs so that it lasts..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear by lush... I m a total LUSHIE... being shampoo bars.. lip scrubs.. lip balms... Ocean salt scrub... Cupcake face mask.. Imperalis cream... amazinggggg...!! Love Lush..!!

    ReplyDelete