Wednesday 8 June 2011

For smoky eyes ~ MAC Beauty Marked Eyeshadow

MAC Beauty Marked Eyeshadow
Swatch of MAC Beauty Marked eyeshadow


Finish-Velvet

Price – Rs 680 for refill pan and Rs. 900 for eyeshadow pot

Color – Matte Black with purple sparkles

Good for – Smoking out eyeliner , Outer Corner

Looks

  • I like to mainly use this in the outer corner to smoke out my eyeshadows. This basically looks like a matte black eyeshadow on lids. The purple sparkles are not densely packed at all.
  • Since this is almost matte black I like to use this for smudging out my eyeliners.
This is of the rare MAC eyeshadows which don’t look as good on lids as it does in the pan. The purple sparkles are hardly visible on the lids. Also I don’t find it as easy to blend.

Have you tried MAC Beauty Marked eyeshadow ? I am sure it would have caught your eye in the MAC store


No comments:

Post a Comment