Wednesday 25 May 2011

Sketching Smoky eyes ~ MAC Sketch Eyeshadow,Photos, Swatches

MAC Sketch Eyeshadow
With Flash

Finish-Velvet
Price – Rs 680 for refill pan and Rs. 900 for eyeshadow pot
Color – Deep plum with slight shimmer
Good for – Smoking out eyeliner, Crease color,Purple smoky looks

MAC Sketch Eyeshadow
Without Flash
Swatch of MAC Sketch Eyeshadow
Natural Light True Color
Looks

  • ·         I love love love this eyeshadow for smudging my eyeliner. I use this every single time I smudge my liner. This looks so much better than smudging eye pencil with matte black shadow.
  • ·         This is an amazing shadow for the outer V. It looks awesome with Texture or Sushi Flower in the lid.
  • ·         I love to use this as an eyeliner. I wet a thin eyeshadow brush like the MAC 266 and dip the edge of the brush in Sketch. It looks gorgeous as an eyeliner.
  • ·         This is great as a lid color for purple smoky eyes. Sketch on the Lids and Carbon or Beauty Marked in the Outer V.



Have you sketched with Sketch yet?



No comments:

Post a Comment