Monday 2 May 2011

Beauty blog love ~ Lisa Eldridge


I discovered Lisa Eldridge’s blog www.lisaeldridge.com a couple of months back. And I have been hooked ever since. She has many tutorials on her blog and each of them is different from the rest.I loved history as a subject in school. I love reading the classic novels, watching period movies and documentaries and getting lost imagining those bygone days. So when Lisa posted a series of videos and blogs on vintage makeup I knew I would love it.

There is a vibrant story behind each of the pieces that she talks about. The craftsmanship that went into making the beautiful compacts and makeup kits of yester years just blows my mind away.And how the socio economic scene influenced the makeup products of an era is utterly fascinating.

I absolutely loved her series on vintage makeup. And if you are a makeup loving person like me  I am sure you will love it too. Check her out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment