Saturday 21 May 2011

If its blue its true ~ MAC Deep Truth Eyeshadow,Photos and Swatches

M.A.C Deep Truth Eyeshadow


Finish- Frost
Price – Rs 680 for refill pan and Rs. 900 for eyeshadow pot
Color – Vibrant royal blue with silver shimmer.
Good for – Smoky blue eyes, Liner, Dupe for MAC Siahi fluidline

M.A.C Deep Truth Eyeshadow

Swatch of M.A.C Deep Truth eyeshadow

Looks


  • ·         Smudged black thick eye pencil on upper line. And a light wash of Deep Truth all over the lids. This is my favorite way of wearing almost any eyeshadow. I put more color near the lash line and then take a fluffy brush (MAC 217) and blend upwards till the crease. The color gradually decreases in intensity.
  • ·         Deep truth on the lids and MAC Carbon or any matte black eyeshadow in the outer corner. This looks amazing as a blue smoky eye. I use NYX Jumbo pencil in yogurt to highlight my brow bones and the inner corner of my eyes.
  • ·         I love to use this as an eyeliner. I wet a thin eyeshadow brush like the MAC 266 and dip the edge of the brush in Deep truth. It looks gorgeous as an eyeliner. I think this color looks very similar to the MAC Siahi fluidline.
  • ·         I love to smudge my kajal with Deep truth. I keep the rest of the makeup very neutral. Groundwork paintpot on the lids and black eyeliner. I line my lower lashline and water with loads of black smudgy pencil like Lakme Satin kajal or the Bourjois waterproof clubbing liner. Then I take deep truth on a MAC 219 brush and smudge the liner with it. The end result is very beautiful. It looks like black with a hint of blue and silver sparkles.

What is your favorite look with Deep Truth ?

No comments:

Post a Comment