Monday 23 May 2011

For smoky green eyes ~ MAC Greensmoke Eyeshadow,Photos ,Swatches

M.A.C Greensmoke Eyeshadow

Finish- Lustre
Price – Rs 680 for refill pan and Rs. 900 for eyeshadow pot
Color – Dark olive green with silver shimmer
Good for Smoky green eyes,sheer wash of green

Swatch of MAC Greensmoke eyeshadow
Looks

  • ·Smudged black thick eye pencil on upper line. And a light wash of Greensmoke all over the lids. This is my favorite way of wearing almost any eyeshadow. I put more color near the lash line and then take a fluffy brush (MAC 217) and blend upwards till the crease. The color gradually decreases in intensity.
  • Greensmoke on the lids and MAC Carbon or any matte black eyeshadow in the outer corner. This looks amazing as a green smoky eye. I use NYX Jumbo pencil in yogurt to highlight my brow bones and the inner corner of my eyes.



This is one of my favorite green eyeshadows. Have you tried Greensmoke eyeshadow?

No comments:

Post a Comment