Friday 15 April 2011

Favorite eye pencil of all time – Chambor eye tattoo pencil in Shimmery brown, Photos and Swatches

Chambor Eye Tatoo Eyeliner in ET 04

Shimmery brown is my favorite color for eye makeup be it eyeliners or eyeshadows. Chambor eye pencil in brown (ET04) is my most favorite eyeliner of all time. I am on my third one at present. I have a few other Chambor Tattoo eyepencils and I have to say they are of excellent quality. The color pay off is excellent. They don’t move or budge once set and they glide on very smoothly. The entire eye tattoo range has very flattering colors. If you guys want me to review the other eyeliners in this range let me know. For now I want to dedicate this post to this gorgeous eyeliner.


Price ? Rs 325

How to ? I use this in many different ways
·         I use this as an eyeliner for my upper lashline.I put groundwork paintpot first then put this eyeliner. Smudge it a bit. Mascara and a thin line of kajal on my lower lashline and I am done. Quick and simple neutral eye makeup.
·         Another way I use this gem. I draw a thick line with this pencil all around my lower lash line extending quite some way below the waterline. I do the same for my upper waterline.Then I take a black eye pencil and smudge it in my lower and upper waterlines only. Then I take a smudger brush and smudge the black eyepencil a bit so that it seamlessly blends into the brown liner.It looks gorgeous. Adds dimension to the eyes. And on my lids I put my trusty Groundwork Paintpot.
·         If I am in a hurry and I don’t have the time to mess around with eyeshadows I use this as an eyeshadow as well. Apply all over my lids and quickly blend to smoothen out any harsh lines.

Suitable for ? I think this is a universally flattering shade.

Swatch without flash
Swatch With flash


The Good
·         Absolutely love the color. Shimmery dark brown awesomeness
·         Stays on for hours and hours within minimal fading in the waterline.Staying power is very important for me in a eyeliner.
·         Rs.325 seems like a reasonable price
·         Waterproof and smudge proof. No raccoon eyes from this one.
·         Glides smoothly without any tugging.



The Not so good
·         Nothing. I love this exactly the way it is.
If I have not sung enough praises already I will say this again I love this eye pencil. Do swatch it the next time you swing by a Chambor counter.

Makeup-Mantra rating:- 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment